Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 22, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #139-Lavender and Yellow inspiration Photo

 
Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
 
 
Here is a little bit about Mari...

 My name is Mari and I live in Finland.
I've been making cards since 2008 and it quickly became my favourite hobby.
 I make cards with stamped images, toppers and decoupage.
I love pretty papers and my favourite embellishments are ribbons and pearls.

Best wishes,
Mari
 
********
 
 Here is the beautiful card
that Mari has created for our

Lavender and Yellow Challenge




A beautiful card Mari!!
What a pretty image...
surrounded by all that lovely 
lavender and yellow...
perfect for our
 
Thank you Mari for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
You're sure to be inspired when you visit
Mari's blog!!
So please pay Mari a visit and check out her wonderful work!!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 






 



 
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome, Mari! Lovely card you made here. Love the colours and techniques you've used!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Regards, Maya S. | Domestic Cleaners Greenwich